Dim Turn Signal

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dim Turn Signal
From: "Allen Shaffer" <shaffer.2@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:57:44 -0500
Well, I'm a real MG owner now...

On a ride tonight, I noticed that people weren't responding to my (front)
left turn signal. Sure enough, when I got home, there was something wrong
with it. ONLY the front left turn lamp is about 75% dimmer than the others.
It flashes, it lights, but it's suddenly quite dim.

It seems that the wires to it go (it's a 77B...) up to where the horn lives,
which is behind a grating held by screws.

I'm no mechanic, and a complete novice...but I'm going to learn, and here's
the first lesson. Any coaching will be gratefully received!
Thanks in advance...

Allen and Marian
Columbus, Ohio
77B, Brooklands Green, "Prolly"
(Which car are you taking? "Prolly" the MG....)