Help - Rostyle rim bent

To: "mgs@autox" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help - Rostyle rim bent
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:44:45 -0500
I took the rubber off the rims last fall and blasted and re-painted
them.  Went into the local tire shop (Ottawa, Ontario) to have the
rubber remounted and everything balanced.  Shi*!  Wouldn't you know it,
one of the Rostyles is somehow off centre (wobbles on the horizontal
when spun) and it was likely the spare tire rim since the shop guy said
there is no way I could have driven on that rim and not noticed
something.  Dam* PO!!  Any way of having this straightened or am I
SOL.?  I can smell spring in the air and don't want to wander too far
without a spare.

--
Regards, Eric Stephen

Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
It endureth and is always strong;
It liveth and conquereth for ever more;
The more thou searchest, the more thou shalt marvel.
- The Apocryphal Books of Esdras