Re: Help - Rostyle rim bent

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help - Rostyle rim bent
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:23:36 -0800
Eric,

I wouldn't be so quick to plame the PO.  Rostyles are awful wheels,
and don't age very gracefully.  They tend to get warped on modern
tire mounting gizmos.  If you do want a rostyle spare, it shouldn't
be too hard to find a wheel for $20-$40.

I've heard stories of folks going through a dozen wheels to find
a decent set, so check out any used ones carefully.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctaury                          http://www.TeamSanctuary.com/