Re: DPO (was Help - Rostyle rim bent)

To: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca
Subject: Re: DPO (was Help - Rostyle rim bent)
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:39:19 -0500

Eric Stephen wrote:

> Fair point, however, I'm still pis**d off!  Who would have thought?

I understand.  Please don't take my post as a great insult.  I just feel
sometimes it is too easy to blame the previous owner.  I'm in the
process of bead blasting the wheels on my P-car, but I learned that one
of the wheels is bent.  I didn't curse the PO, because heck, it's a 23
year old car, and well, "sh*t happens."

However, in his ever unbounding stupidity, he pulled the motor from the
car without the tranny.  The tranny's weight rested on the CV axles and
ended up ruining them.  Now that is just plain stupid and there is no
excuse for that. :)  The tranny comes out with the motor and can be
dropped in minutes along with the motor.  Hehe, Porsche motor can be
dropped in about half an hour. :)

Take care and be careful of those DPO botches :)

Jay