1972 MGB (my new babie)

To: "Email list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1972 MGB (my new babie)
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:40:32 -0800
Just whent today to pick up my wire wheels and axel from a gentelmen on the
otherside of the coast. When we aproched his shop I knew this guy was
serious, a gleaming blue MGB roadster was parked in a being fitted with a
new interoir. It was a beautiful sight new everything! Anyways I whent over
expecting to pay $200.00 cnd for a set of wire wheels and the rear axel.
Well I was certanly supprised when he showed me out back to the 72 MGB that
had the wire wheels on it and said,"here for $300.00 you can have it all.
The motor and tranny are gone and so is the interior but I have a few extra
pices kicking around so hey. My heart jumped in to my mouth. This car was
perfect, red paint was oxidized and the bottom was gravel gaurded so I
suspected the usual rust. With a magent I found none! this car was stored
for 12 years and the best thing is wire wheels with original tyres with a
lot of tread left on them. Oh and I also picked up a thrashed 1969 MGB with
almost nothing left in it for nothing. Now for my question this car is
about 100 miles from me and all I have is a small toyota pick up or a
toyota 4 runner (4 bangers both) and I was wondering if this would be
enough to tow it home? and if so flat towing or a deck trailer?
Cheer's
Adam Schellinck
1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.
1972 RED MGB Roadster
1969 BRG MGB Roadster