Re: 1972 MGB (my new babie)

To: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>,
Subject: Re: 1972 MGB (my new babie)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:56:06 -0700 (MST)
On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:40:32 -0800, charlie schellinck wrote:

> Now for my question this car is
>about 100 miles from me and all I have is a small toyota pick up or a
>toyota 4 runner (4 bangers both) and I was wondering if this would be
>enough to tow it home? and if so flat towing or a deck trailer?
>Cheer's

Check your owners manuals for the yodas.  They should have the two
capacity, or how to figure it out.  (My Explorer can only tow 3500lbs
because of the rear-end it has.  My mother-in-laws can tow 5000lbs.
Same engine, same year, different axel.)

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren