MGA parts common to Austin Cambridge ??

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA parts common to Austin Cambridge ??
From: Simon Matthews <simon@coreel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:17:17 -0800
Are there any parts common between early MGAs and the '55-'57 Cambridge?
The reason for this question is that a trip to India appears likely in the
near future for me, where there are millions of Hindustan Ambassadors on
the roads. Since these cars  were derived from the early Cambridge, I was
wondering if it might be worthwhile trying to pick up some spares while there!

Simon
---
Simon Matthews
Director of Applications Engineering
CoreEl MicroSystems, Inc.                          ph:  +1-510-770-2277 x133
46750 Fremont Blvd., Suite 208                     fax: +1-510-770-2288
Fremont, CA, 94539, USA                            MailTo:simon@coreel.com