MGA master cylinder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA master cylinder
From: abadeker@tribune.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:13:12 -0600
      Steve:
     My sleeved master from White Post leaked. Billy there was completely
     willing to take it back and make it right, and did so, but I would
     have been happier not to have to wrestle the thing back out of its
     corner and clean up after it. Good thing I did a sloppy job on
     painting the shelf anyway; a few more smears didn't much matter.
     You might ask them to pressure-test it before returning it; apparently
     this is not SOP.
     I have no experience with Apple.
     White Post also warns customers away from silicone fluid; it's a
     debate that won't end anytime soon. I have no experience with it.
     Andy