Re: MGB roll up windows

To: dreinsch@tenet.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB roll up windows
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:02:56 -0400
>Allen,
>
>Where did you get the aftermarket chrome handles in the first place?
>and did you replace the "help" spring or is it the orginal.  My springs
>are pretty badly rusted.
>
>dwade

Dwade -

Gordon Strickland at <The B Hive>, Clemson SC has them.  Call
1-800/652-4483.  I have no $ interest here but they don't come any better
than Gordon.  I had a massive electrical failure on the way to British Car
Gathering in Charlotte NC back in '92  (on I-77 at about 10 pm).  A jumper
from the brown wire on the fusebox to the white wire connection on the coil
got me to the show.  Off the top of my head ' thought my ignition switch
had failed and I bought a new one from him.  Then I found the problem -
faulty double bullet connector on the white wire.  I sheepishly returned
the switch - asking for a double bullet connector instead.  Gordon not only
cheefully refunded me for the switch, he GAVE me the connector.

' Sorry I can't come up with the part # offhand.

Allen

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
New Castle, VA 24127