Good news, bad news

To: "'MG NUTS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good news, bad news
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:13:34 -0600 (CST)
Well, I spliced in some tubing so I could hook up that vent pipe on my
fuel pump. But, now I have the leeky left-rear brake cylinder to fix (and
I will rebuild/replace the right-rear, also),
melted wiring from my headlight switch to replace (no telling what else
is melted), a leeky heater
water valve that left a cup or so of coolant in my driveway, a leeking
top due to some imbecile's handiwork (for the DPO), a car that still won't
run and $200.00 in my checking account. Looks like I am going to have one
hell of a week/fortnight/month, take your pick.

Sorry, just had to vent!

Edwin
'77B

"I try to think but nuthin' happens"         http://www.auburn.edu/~vaughme