British Car Bashing!!

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Bashing!!
From: mgdave@uswest.net
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:40:03 -0600
Did anyone else see the Buick Open on TV this weekend?  They
kept running an ad that said:
"In Scotland they have some of the best golf courses in the
world.  They also have some of the smallest cars in the
world"  Then they show a Mini with four guys crammed inside
and their golf bags strapped to the roof.  Then the driver
says, "I wish I had a Buick"  they go on to say "When your'e
ready for a REAL car see your local Buick dealier"  They
also show a picture of a Mini with a red circle and line
through it.  Maybe we should all E-mail our displeasure with
this Bashing of Britsh Cars on National TV.

Well Vented
David Stecher
Urbandale IA
73 BGT  "fergie"