Re: wiring speakers - front to back or left to right

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring speakers - front to back or left to right
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:50:42 PST
Bill,

If it's a new stereo, they generally (if designed for four speakers) have a
balance as well as a fade.
My opinion (and only an opinion) If the system is designed for 2 speakers,
go the left/right scenario. If it's designed for 4 speakers...wire it as
balance and fade.
If it's designed for two and you wire it for front to back, the stereo sound
will not sound that good.
(Of couse I'm assumeing that you will be able to hear the clearity of the
stereo over the engine roar)  :o)

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.