Re: 62 mga seat question

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: 62 mga seat question
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:23:13 -0500
Kelvin,

You forgot the Disclaimer...

"The following represents the opinion of the writer, not necessarily the
opinion of his employer, even though he is writing this at work on his
lunch break. Moss Motors advises its customers to always equip their cars
to be as safe as possible, and to never drive a car, even a LBC that is
in unsafe condition"

Safety Fast and tongue firmly held in cheek,

David Lynes, Woodstock,GA
73 Midget
78 MGB