Re: 62 mga seat question

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 62 mga seat question
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 05:08:02 +0000
Clayton Kirkwood wrote:

> I've got a 62 mga II, with original style seats. Love driving the car
> but have some concern with the danger to head and neck and whiplash.
> (It's not my driving that I am worried about, it's the other guy that
> scares me :>} Has anybody put in other seats with "head rests". If so,
> what did you put in, and how easily and well did they go in? Also,
> where did you get them???

Oh no... Clayton please don't take this personally, but the MGA is close
to my dream MG and the thought of headrests in it scares me (unless
someone can point me to a picture of how it works OK aesthetically).  Do
what you want to the poor MGB but no, not the 'A.

Of course, purely IMHO.

Eric
'68MGB MkII