Front Suspension

To: Mg List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Mom <nagyp@aol.com>,
Subject: Front Suspension
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:55:19 -0800
finally got some of the pics of my front suspension, before clean-up.

If you want to see ho wnasty this stuff can get, look at:

http://ansel.his.duq.edu/~nagy/MGB/susp/

Couple of weeks, I'll have some after pics put on...if you would like to
see what the rest of the car looked like, there are some small pics at:

http://ansel.his.duq.edu/~nagy/MGB/

This thing sat for about 10 years, and I'm still finding pine needles in
it.  But, it's a labor of love, as you all can understand.

When it's done, it will be the garage queen...not a daily driver!  If
you saw my truck, you'd understand.

Tim

'72 B-in pieces