Re: Worn out '70 MGB rear-end?

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Worn out '70 MGB rear-end?
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:35:16 -0400
BTW. Since all my tools are 400 miles away, I think it would be cheaper
for me to pay for the work, rather than buy all the requisite tools.  I
called a local shop.  Told them I had an MGB and wanted to have the
U-joints replaced.  He said,"What's an MGB?"  Told him what it was.
Said,"No, we don't work on those."  Told him it was a pathetically easy
repair.  "No, don't work on them."  I'll never go to them for anything.
I'll push my car before I walk in their establishment.  It's asses like
him that really get to me.

Jay -

Just be grateful a guy like that DIDN'T work on your car!

Allen

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
New Castle, VA 24127