RE: Rear axle help, please

To: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>,
Subject: RE: Rear axle help, please
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:59:10 -0700
As I write this I am looking at my 1 5/16th inch 12 point socket ....... with a
1/2" square drive.  Yes, they do exist, sorry I didn't post this a couple of
weeks ago when this thread was going strong.  It is an SK, part number 40142.

Larry Hoy, Denver CO USA
1967 Vintage Racer
1970 MGB Roadster, driver
1969 MGB Roadster, converting to a V8
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com