MGB prices

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB prices
From: Obadiah Fayth <fayth@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:07:10 -0800
What's the opinion on the going rate for a good used MGB these days? My dad
and I are looking for a roller ('76+) with little or no rust, but we are a
little in the dark as to the fair value of said item. I bought a car from a
dealer today and while we were waiting around we realized that his body
shop guy just happened to have a 'B sitting out back. The body was great,
flawless paint, I didn't check the mechanicals as he wanted more than we
were looking to spend. I know I could check out Kelly's Blue Book
<http://www.kbb.com>, but I never think their values are very accurate for
cars that are not run of the mill.

-Obie
Tacoma, Washington