All British Autojumble - Portland, Or

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: All British Autojumble - Portland, Or
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 11:04:16 -0800
One good thing about this event is that it's held in a parking garage, so
if it's raining (okay it's Oregon when isn't it raining) it's not all that
bad. Last year we had over 100 people selling parts and I think around 30
cars for sale, this was close to double of the first year.

If somebody would forward this to some of the other lists that would be great.

-Lane

Get ready for SUMMER, this is the place to locate those needed parts or
sell the excess to someone in need.  Good weather is coming very soon.
Part-for-sale spaces are under cover, so rain is not a big problem on sale
day.

Rates: Parts for sale - $10 (one normal parking space).
           Cars for sale  - $15
           Club special    - A club whose members but a of five or more
spaces will
                                   get a free space to solicit club
membership and sell regalia.
            Buyers          - NO admission fee

Time: Setup from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
          Sales open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
          Everything cleared out by 5:00 p.m.

Spaces are limited - first come first served: .  Questions call Tim Foren,
(503)287-2024 or
Slats Wolfe, (360)574-6675
VENDOR REGISTRATION

Name_____________________________________ Tel. No._______________________

___________________________ City__________________State___ Zip______

Club affiliation (one)_________________ Do you want to be grouped with your
club?___

Spaces: Parts for sale___ X $10.00=$______
             Cars for sale ___ X $15.00=$______
             Total                                   $______

I agree to abide by the rules and conditions established by club "T" MG for
the conduct of this event.  I will be offering for sale only British cars
and/or parts, literature, regalia, tools or other items directly related to
the maintenance, restoration, and/or enjoyment of British cars.  I agree to
clean my space(s) at the end of the event.  I hereby release Club "T' MG
and its members from any and all liability concerning loss of personal
property and/or personal injury that might occur either directly or
indirectly from my participation in this event.  I have read, accept and
agree to the above.

Make checks payable to Club "T" MG.  Mail completed form and check to:
                                Tim Foren
                                3609 NE 142nd. Ave.
                                Portland, OR 97230