Re: MGB'77 dash wiring harness

To: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: MGB'77 dash wiring harness
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:56:10 -0800
Hi Ed,

      I recently replaced the main and dash harnesses in my '77.   The dash
harness was very easy to install.  The pain was in the r/r of the fascia itself
(especially with a/c).  I found that my best bet for the harness was to buy the
British Wiring harness through Ed Kaler of JustBrits.  His price was great and
B/W is nearby so he could handle questions in a hurry.  BTW, I found a wiring
error in their dash harness.  If you're interested, drop me a line and I'll tell
you about it.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB x2 (BTDT)