Re: MGB Overdrive??

To: dresden@tiac.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Overdrive??
From: EricSsmc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:48:58 EST
I have to agree with Larry on this one.  This group really is hilarious.  Kind
of like the MGA discussion (prettiest car?) or to tow or not to tow with
driveshaft.  I mean theoretically, there is less engine wear, and
theoretically, there is better gas mileage.  But, the real point is:  drive a
B 300 miles without overdrive, and then 300 miles with overdrive, both times
at 70 mph.  Which drive was better?  I love to drive my 67 GT (soon to be
overdrive), but would rather drive my  79 roadster (with overdrive) on a trip,
for obvious reasons.  Next question please!

Eric S.