Re: ready to get flamed , but....

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: ready to get flamed , but....
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:23:10 -0800 (PST) (Wed, 24 Feb 1999 00:23 UT)
>I often have to wonder if people in general (not just listers)
 know the defference between conjecture, guessing, and flat out stupidity
 Where do people come up with some of the 'FACTS' they base their statements
<on.

 Why, from the collective wisdom of the net, of course!!
Did you know that nine out of ten people on this earth agree with me?  :-)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
 But in practice, there is."

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*