Re: Gas Guage

To: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Gas Guage
From: "Tom Wagner" <twagner@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:46:03 -0800
To Mr. Jordan and all others:

I wanted everyone to know about my saga of the
gas guage and the progress that I have made
in finding out the problem.

Checked out the ground at the sending unit
and cleaned all connections.

Here is the latest:

Voltage is present at the guage and at the sending
unit.  When the sending unit is connected to the
wires there is voltage at that point with the use of
the ground on the tank itself.

With that in mind can someone now point me in a
direction to go at.

Is it possible that the sending unit is bad or the
guage is bad.  Before at the time of the orginal post
I was getting some readings on the guage when
power was first applied, but now there is no readings
at all.

All help appreiated.

Thanks

Tom Wagner