Fwd: overheating in Hell, was Carburettor dilemma

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: overheating in Hell, was Carburettor dilemma
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:16:53 EST

--part0_919894615_boundary

From: Mgbbob@aol.com
To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: overheating in Hell, was Carburettor dilemma
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:19:10 EST

Hi Denise,
Been skimming through your geograhpical discourse and couldn't help but
interject some thoughts.
I have no interest in living in the southwest of this great nation. Sure, you
have perpetual sun and heat, but no "weather".
If your looking for "weather", you have to live in my neck of the woods.
I love "weather"; warm/hot in the summer, cool/warm in the fall and spring,
and cool/cold in the winter........with SNOW.
We drive our cars 10 months out of the year, (12 if there's no snow) and enjoy
the seasonal changes as we drive. With each season there's the anticipation of
the season to follow and the enjoyment of activity associated with that
season.
This HAS to be the best driving area in the country; windy, twisty mountain
roads, seaside vistas, great beaches......all in a day's drive, I might add.
Try New England.
Sorry...........flame suit on.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708 (trophy winning driver)
60 TR3A TS 81398 L (give me another year)

--part0_919894615_boundary--