Re: Carburettor dilemma

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carburettor dilemma
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:15:16 -0500 (EST)
>I'll add a vote for Maryland.
>Atleast we experience all four seasons here.
>We just had a lite sprinkling of snow this a.m. but I still drove my GT to
>work.
>In the annapolis area, we luck out compared to Baltimore or D.C.

I'll vote along with Paul; the Chesapeake bay area in general is really
beautiful, two major cities nearby, and the eastern shore/DelMarVa
peninsula is about as rural as it gets. All close by. (And this from a
native New Englander who plans to move back to Annapolis this Fall).

Nevin

So Maryland is now tied with Michigan, right? And better top down weather...