RE: Seat restoration hints needed

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Seat restoration hints needed
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:16:53 +0100
Hi Listers and guys who gave hints,

I started dismantling the seats. Went purrfect!
Very valuable hint was to use the Porter book. The book well descirbes how
to do the job, but as my seats have '71 plastic type over covers it went
very easily.
The central backrest foam stuff loooks fine and is in good shape, so it will
be reused.

I'll keep you posted how I went with the rebuild phase.
Thanks for the help!

Cheers,

Hans
'71 GT