Re: one more ? on tube shock conversion

To: RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: one more ? on tube shock conversion
From: "Dan Ray" <raydan67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 08:59:09 PST
You should have installed fender washers between the bolt heads/nuts and
the shock that will allow pivoting of the shocks.
BTW, I'm pretty pleased with my tube shock conversion so far. I
installed new springs at the same time, so I can't really say how
"great" they are as a straight swap from the levers.
Dan
73 B