Re: Soft top replacement suggestions?

To: mts3@ra.msstate.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Soft top replacement suggestions?
From: "Dan Ray" <raydan67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 14:43:50 PST
I and a few other listers have been pleased with our tops from Prestige
Trim Products. Their prices are VERY competitive. Give them a call at: 1
800 659 2649. They're in England, but it's still a good toll-free #.
I bought a vinyl top from them with the zip out rear window and
pre-installed hardware (except the header bar, of course) for under $200
including the shipping.

Dan
73 B