RE: Blower switch removal - '74 MGB

To: "'Kulka, Matt'" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>,
Subject: RE: Blower switch removal - '74 MGB
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:05:16 +0100
Hi Matt,

If the switch looks the '71 one, it's not needed to remove the switch at
all.
Just have the rocker (the thing you normaly move with your fingers when
switching) by widening the outer body a bit with a screwdriver at the rocker
pivoting area. The rocker will just come out and probably you will see a lot
of dirt and dried out grease.

Carefully clean all in white spirit and reasssemble the lot. Before
assembling you'd apply light grease on the metal moving parts. It all should
work nicely again.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Hans