Engine carrier design now on line

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine carrier design now on line
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:53:35
Okay listers,

"UNCLE"!!!  For all of you who I have been kidding for the last few days,
this is not really a 45 year old factory fixture.  (I did have a few of you
going for a while there, won't say who, like to protect the innocent).  I
made the thing in a few hours in my garage at very minimal cost.  And since
so many people have been bugging me for construction information, it is now
on line.

You can go to my home page at <http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mg01.htm>
and follow the link to "Tools - Special".  Or you can go directly to the
pages of interrest, starting at
<http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/tools/carrier1.htm> (just revised).

All comments welcome.  If anyone else actually builds one, lemmeno the
results.  Please don't hurt yourself lifting heavy things, keep your head
up, butt down, back straight, and if you pull something don't say I didn't
warn you.  Yadda, yadda, yadda, insert all necessary legal disclaimers
here, and enjoy the browsing.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude