Re: MGA as Workhorse

To: EricSsmc@aol.com, WSpohn4@aol.com, H4aardvrk@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA as Workhorse
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:18:00
Okay guys, I'll go you one less.

One day about 30 years go I moved from one apartment to another while I was
in college.  I did it all in one trip with the MGA with the top up in the
winter time, and put nothing on the outside of the car.  I had a large
stack of books and other study supplies in the passenger seat, a brief case
stowed behind the driver seat, and all of my other worldly posessions
packed in the boot.  Life was much simpler in those days.

Ah, fond memories,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude

  PS
And in those days, a '56 MGA, a '58 MGA, and a '57 MGA, all in one year,
but none at the same time.
  BG