Re: need honest response.....please

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: need honest response.....please
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:34:38 -0500
I also agree, I do business (purchasing only) over the list on the basis of
ultimate good faith.  I would like to know who you dealt with, so I can
avoid a potential similar problem.

I also understand that there are always 2 sides to every story, and know
that we have only heard one side, but if the buyer is unhappy, what's wrong
with voiding the sale, making an adjustment, at the very least, deducting
the cost of postage both ways...

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
73 Midget
78 MGB