Re: MGB LE Air Conditioning Issue

To: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB LE Air Conditioning Issue
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:41:22 -0500
Hi All,

I can speak from experience about Flying Circus, they have been caring for
my B for about a year now.  I would highly recommend them.
Alan Briggs owns the place along with his two sons Simon and Toby.  Their
all from the other side of the pond and employ several mechanics with
distinct British accents.  Alan also is active in the local MG club.  If you
give them a call tell them I recommended you.

72 Red MGB
Durham, NC