Re: MGB LE Air Conditioning Issue

To: Tom Winslow <tom.winslow@prodelin.com>
Subject: Re: MGB LE Air Conditioning Issue
From: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 14:49:32 -0800
Tom,

I must admit that when I first read your note I shrieked!  Thought it might be
my
old 'B since I was a 16 year old driver of an LE and learned to drive with it
(thus going through not just one clutch in seven years, but two)...

But I was happy to read that your new car has A.C. - mine didn't have it, so I'm
not the guilty party ;)

Joanna
79 MGB LE
(previously had 80 MGB LE - didn't have AC, but next owner put fender mirrors on
it, which IMHO, ruined the car!)