Re: Bleeding clutch

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding clutch
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@tmlp.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:35:05 -0500
FWIW:
I've never had much luck bleeding the clutch on my MGA (or other cars with
hydraulic systems) using the pedal. I've no experience with an E-Z Bleed
type tool. What's always worked for me is to connect a large syringe to the
bleed fitting with a short length of rubber hose and use suction to pull
fluid/air out until bled.

Eric
Bridgewater, MA

            Copied & edited:
>From: John Trindle
>Subject: Re: Clutch, 73 MGB, argh!
>
>First off, I'd like to thank *everybody* for their very helpful
suggestions.
 <snip>