RE: Commuting via MGB -Day1

To: "'Bud Krueger'" <bkrueger@ici.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Commuting via MGB -Day1
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:44:27 -0600
I'd like a mirror that would shine SUV headlights back at the drivers.
Ideally it would be aimed so that it only annoyed people in tall vehicles
who were just a few feet behind the bumper; if you stayed any further back
it would just shine over your head. Knowing nothing about optics, I have no
idea if it could be done without being dangerous, but I still might try.

Street-driven trucks  should have a set of "city lights" mounted down low
for driving under the streetlights.  Out on the open road, I guess I'd just
have to put up with the damn things.

Phil Vanner