Re: MGA Worth looking at?

To: kerry3@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA Worth looking at?
From: EricSsmc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:58:42 EST
Rich,
Definitely take a look at this car.  If you don't I'd be glad too, seriously.
Mechanical interchanges are easily reversed, assuming nothing was cut or
hacked off to get the GM4 in the car.  I've bought more than one car with a
toasted engine, no engine, wrong engine, etc., just to get the body!    If the
car does have an excellent body, the body alone is worth the price.   People
often have very wide definitions of "excellent", so look it over good.  MGA is
prone to "hidden" rust in the inner sills and the frame, especially on the
passenger side near the seat.  So check it out, or let me check it out!

Eric S.
60 MGA