Re: I'm quite impressed with my Midget :-)

To: Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm quite impressed with my Midget :-)
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 00:47:55 EST
Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com writes:

<<  I'm tempted to
 see if I can get a 'Diesel Turbo' sticker/motif to affix to the tailgate -
 this way the smog police (new over here with instant fines) may turn a blind
 eye to all the smoke? - MGBGT 'DT' - probably won't fool them....;-) >>
Chris,
     LOLOL...My wife drives our 1977 MG-B roadster..It is totally smog
equipped..One day, the air filter on the smog pump fell off...As my wife
pulled into the house, i noticed a very different sound outside about the time
she was due home..I went outside to see what new visitor i had..To my
amazement, it was the 1977 MG...It sounded just like a little izuzu
diesel!..Upon investigation, i noticed that the smog pump air filter was
missing..It sounded just like a diesel.
     Yours,H4(Howard)
1974MG-Bgt
1974MG-B roadster