MGA hoods

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA hoods
From: parkerw@juno.com
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 16:39:07 EST
Hi everyone,
        Quick question.  I have a 57 MGA (early hood) and have the
original hood that is very dented, and a later hood that is dent-free but
a little rusty.  I would like to use the later hood, as it has only 2
minor dents.  I would get it stripped of paint and rust at Redi-Strip.
So I guess I have 2 questions,  Will the later hood fit the earlier car?
and has anyone had any experience with Redi- Strip??

TIA,

Parker Whiteway
57 MGA roadster  (the bodyshop guy is coming soon to take my MG away from
me)  : )