73B New rear springs comparison photo

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 73B New rear springs comparison photo
From: "Dan Ray" <raydan67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 14:48:50 PST
If anyone is interested in the change in ride height caused by a set of
new GT springs on a CB roadster, I've just made a .gif "before and
after" of my '73B. The angle is a bit different, but it gives you a
general idea. I actually like the fact that the car doesn't "squat" any
more.
Email me at my "real" address --
danray@bluegrass.net
NOT at this %$#@&** hotmail account (are you listening, Mark? :)) if you
want the picture, please.
One of these days I'll get around to posting my own website so I don't
have to do this. I'm compiling quite an archive of digital photos of my
B (as well as my bluetick hound, beagle, and lovely wife!)
In fact....those of you with my '73 B ("punkin") on their website will
be receiving updated (better) photos of my B (with the new Prestige top
I installed and up). Anyone wanting one for thier website can email me
at danray@bluegrass.net as well. I've just had a new batch developed and
scanned. Amazing how the photos look so nice.
Dan
73 B