RE: Brake master cylinder $36 Advanced Auto rebuild

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Subject: RE: Brake master cylinder $36 Advanced Auto rebuild
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:56:22 -0800 (PST)
I bought a rebuilt MGB MC a few years ago. It didn't last more than a
year. I then bought a new one and have been happy since.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521