70 MGB GT - Speedo Cable Saga Continues

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 70 MGB GT - Speedo Cable Saga Continues
From: "Gary Davis" <6GPRO.GDAVIS@ibr6gw82.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:26:43 -0700
Hi All . . .

Some of you may recall the problems I've experienced with the speedo cable and
the speedo.  I purchased another speedo from a lister with none of the
honesty/integrity problems discussed last week.  The speedo has a right angle
drive that requires the cable screw in from the right side of the dash.  I had
been threading the cable in from the left in the vicinity of the master
cylinders.  Can anyone tell me where and how to thread the cable in from the
right side?

TIA - Gary Davis