Re: Seat cover kits vs. upholstery shop

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>,
Subject: Re: Seat cover kits vs. upholstery shop
From: "Steven R Schultz" <SSchultz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:05:48 -0500
Bill

I have used the Moss seat covers on an MGA and the quality
is very good.  The installation is not difficult but it goes best
with two people.  One to pull and hold the leather or vinyl and
the other to use an electric staple gun.  Both companies run
sales on their interior kits so you can save some money there.
I have seen some people make their own seat foam and it seems
to work fine and you will save some money.  The replacement
foam is best if you have the cash.

I don't know what it would cost you to have it done at an upholstery
shop but if it is more expensive I would recommend you do it yourself
rather then pay to have it done.  Once completed it is a very satisfying
project

Steve
'61 MGA
SSchultz@worldnet.att.net