Re: $$$Estimate for Sill Replacement, etc.

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Subject: Re: $$$Estimate for Sill Replacement, etc.
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:30:11 -0400
>In a message dated 3/9/99 12:09:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>mowog77@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< I want to have the sills cut out and replaced, have the cracks of doom
> welded up under the mirrors, and have the car repainted the original
> Primrose.
>
> Can anyone give me an estimate on what kind of money I am looking at to
> have this done?
> Also, can anyone recommend anyone good in the NY,NJ,PA area that can do
> this?
>
> TIA,
> Erik >>
>Eric..
>after you buy the sill panels, expect about $200.00 per side to do the sils
>alone..
>yours, H4(Howard)

Around here - I would say more than that.  The best shop in this area does
excellent work and charges only $30/hour, but costs run up fast.   I am
seriously thinking of doing this for a retirement income someday.  ' Got
into it 'cause I couldn't afford major projects otherwise.  It is VERY
time-consuming - even for pros who work faster than I do.

Allen

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
New Castle, VA 24127