Re: BGT Hatch gas struts

To: David G Langton <dlangton@cnx.net>
Subject: Re: BGT Hatch gas struts
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:44:21 -0800 (PST)
Dear David,

Why would you want gas struts for your GT hatch? The springs on my 1970
still work great to hold the lid up, whereas I've never seen any gas
struts that would perform properly over a period of 30 years without
failure!

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521