Re: Best car magazine survey

To: <MG4EVR@aol.com>, <karim.marouf@cancom.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best car magazine survey
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 22:03:44 -0500
I'll kick in my favs as well...

1.    Thoroughbred and Classic Car
2.    Classic and Sportscar
3.    MG World
4.    Practical Classics
5.    MG Enthusiast

Thoroughbred & Classic Car is now a very nice magazine, ever since the
facelift a few issues ago; previously I worshipped Classic and Sportscar.

Anyhow, the driving weather is almost here in the Northeast.. and I've had
the top down on my TR6 a few times during the warm days in Feb., I can not
wait for the spring weather.

Purchased some NOS parts today, and realized that you're just paying extra
for the shelf rust that "grows" on metal items during 25+ years.  ;-)
Seriously, I try to purchase NOS over reproduction/new items.  (look no
further than the "Moss Crap" thread for reasons to buy NOS)

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
IRC: clue.arpa.com:5555 #inet-access