Re: Best car magazine survey

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best car magazine survey
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:40:34 -0800
>1. MG World
>2. Safety Fast
>3. British Car
>4. The Driver
>5. Practical Classics
>6. AMGCR "C" Notes
>
>Dave Stovall

I'd just like to add that I find the UK classic car magazines (like
Practical Classics mentioned above, and Thoroughbred & Sports Car)
particularly delightful in the combination of enthusiasm, dry wit,
inclusiveness, and club coverage... plus they're so thick! and full of
color photos. Worth asking for if your local bookstore doesn't carry 'em.
Makes you realize how much more intense the hobby is over there. Then you
see MGBs advertised for 12,000 pounds... yikes! I should have snuck mine
into my luggage on my quickie business trip last month and (almost)
recouped my investment... sigh.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB