A small complaint

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: A small complaint
From: Jim Higgins <seamus@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:39:54 -0500
I have been a member of this group for just a couple of months and I
must thank all of you for the advice that you have given to me and to
the advice that I see given to others.  Sometimes I didn't even know I
had a question until someone else asked it.

I have one complaint though.  Threaded in these messages are quoted
replies that were not posted to the list.  In other words: replies sent
only to the original questioner and then quoted in another response.  I
can understand people not wanting to waste band width, but sometimes
more of us would like to see these replies.  This forum is a great way
to learn from everyone's failures and successes, but only if we can see
the whole conversation.  Please, when posting a reply, cc: a copy to the
list.

Thanks

Jim Higgins