Re: Oil coolers

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Oil coolers
From: Jim Higgins <seamus@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:24:16 -0500
Jim Stuart wrote:

> I try to add some benefit to the list, through occasional posts, as I
> have received much from it. I am sure your motives are the same. It does
> not do anyone, or the list any benefit, to be  insulting in replying to
> a post. If someone has more knowledge or information, it can be past
> along without side comments which add nothing. New people to the list
> (and old) can be discouraged from asking questions because they do not
> want a discourteous reply from a group they thought was here to help.

Jim,

WELL SAID!

In my short time on this list, I have come to appreciate it as a
collection of amateurs and professionals doing their best to keep these
cars running and looking good.  The great value of this group is its
"collective knowledge" and anything that diminishes that impoverishes us
all.

As a hobbyist, I greatly appreciate the presence of professionals,
enthusiasts and novices on the same stage, because it gives a proper
perspective. One size does NOT fit all.  We need to foster debate,
because sometimes to really see all the details you need light from many
different sides.

Thanks to all,

Jim Higgins