RE: Clicking on starting

To: "'Bill Saidel'" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: RE: Clicking on starting
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:57:18 -0000
Thanks Bill,

A good point Bill, there certainly seems to no problem with the starter
turning the engine over, there is ALOT of oommph here. The sound though is
identical to when the battery is almost flat and there is only enought juice
to operate the solenoid. This what I though a little odd. The battery is
new, it has been suggested that the connections to the starter motor could
need a clean up. With all the salt and c**p on the roads this time of year
electrical connections can easily become corroded - Listers in California
are so lucky!!

Many thanks

'78 BGT
'71 Midget